Home Decorator is an app that will allow you to photograph a room and paint most surfaces, including walls and solid objects with a single touch. It also allows you use multiple tools to arrive at a color that suits your home and test it before putting a drop of paint on the wall.
Included in Home Decorator:
- Leveler- A sophisticated leveler tool built right in to the app for assistance hanging photos, shelves, etc.
- Suggested Colors- Shows you colors that are complimentary to the photo you’re using.
- Smartpaint- Should the paint bucket miss a spot or paint too much, select the ‘smartpaint’ button to choose the paintbrush or eraser tool to allow your finger to fill in or erase an area. Select the bucket to go back to single touch painting.
- Color Selection- Touch the paint swatch in the lower right side to get to your color selection options. Choose from hundreds of provided color cards or the color palette, for a more specific color.
- Get Color From Photo- Also provided under color selection, this option allows you to pull colors from an inspiration photo saved on your device.
- Get Color From Camera- Another color selection option, this allows you to take a photo of material or a paint swatch etc. with your device and paint the wall or item with that selected color.
- Save- The free version of Home Decorator allows you to save your painted image to your device.
Home Decorator is a free app, but we also offer Home Decorator Pro, an expanded version for $0.99 in the App Store that includes these extra features:
- Free of ads.
- Allows your image to be saved, sent in an email or posted directly to Facebook.
- Has colors by formula*, which will pull colors from a photo and recommend complimentary palettes based on several color formulas.
We encourage you to review this application on your blog, either positively or negatively. You have permission to use any screenshots, or icons. If you are in need of any additional documentation or questions, please send us an email.
If you are having any issues with this application, please make sure that your device is running the latest version of iOS by using the update process in iTunes. It’s a good idea to update regularly anyway. Please post any issues or requests for additional features as a comment to this page.